- Birth Date
- 10 May 1822
- Death Date
- 10 August 1897
Catherine and her children sailed to America in 1864 on the ship Monarch of the Sea.
The obituary of her daughter Catherine confirms their travel to Utah in 1864. Her son Thomas came to Utah the same year with the Kimball and Lawrence Freight Train.
- Age at Departure: 42
- Head of Household
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 336.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "The Passing of a Good Woman," Iron County Record, 31 December 1926, 1.