- Birth Date
- Death Date
The Pritchard family arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Hannah was a widow traveling with her three children.
Birth and death dates listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage), without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 385.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America