- Birth Date
- 27 November 1837
- Death Date
- 11 May 1912
The Richards family arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Father, Morgan Richards, was hired as a teamster for another company just ahead of this one so he does not appear on the roster with the rest of his family.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 387.
- Williams, Alice Richards, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 30:19-22.