- Birth Date
- Death Date
She was traveling with her parents and siblings. Orley Bliss records the death of one of the Timmins girls. Further research is needed to identify which one it was.
Birth year extrapolated from age given on ship and overland company rosters. More research is needed to confirm her date of birth.
- Age at Departure: 10
- Bliss, Orley Dewight, Reminiscences and diary, 1864 May-1865 Jan., [2-26].
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 740.