- Birth Date
- 24 June 1814
- Death Date
- 25 January 1893
The Worsencroft family arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. Walter Gleave, a nephew, was traveling with them.
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 758.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.