- Birth Date
- 25 August 1858
- Death Date
- 20 March 1911
On the 1864 manifest of the ship General McClellan she is listed as Ann Griffiths because she was the daughter of Herbert Griffiths and Anne Rees. Herbert died in Wales and Anne (the mother) married Thomas Williams between the time she and her daughters embarked from England and their joining the William S. Warren Company; mother and girls all appear on the roster of this company under the surname Williams.
Her name is "Ann Reese Griffiths Gay" on the death certificate and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 5
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.