- Birth Date
- 5 September 1856
- Death Date
- 31 October 1931
On the 1864 manifest of the ship General McClellan she is listed as Mary Griffiths because she was the daughter of Herbert Griffiths and Anne Rees. Herbert died in Wales and Anne married Thomas Williams between the time she and her daughters embarked from England and their joining the William S. Warren Company; mother and girls all appear on the roster of this company under the surname Williams.
Her surname is "Robinson" on Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 7
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America