- Birth Date
- Death Date
- 6 February 1873
The Williams family arrived in New York on 23 June 1864 via the ship The General McClellan. The British Mission record (as documented in Mormon Migration) indicates that Thomas was a Collier, traveling with his wife Ann Jones, and children David, Lewis, and Ann.
This Thomas and Ann Williams should not be confused with another Thomas and Ann Williams, also of Wales, who traveled on the same ship and overland companies. Both Thomas Williams have records in PEF ledger C, page 748. The record for this Thomas Williams has a balance of $245.60. (Bond number 4374.)
- Age at Departure: 59
- Head of Household
- “Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 1, Folder 13)
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America