- Birth Date
- 1 February 1814
- Death Date
- 30 May 1896
Wellington Paul Wilson
He was traveling with his first wife and their chidren. His second wife, Rebecca, was also traveling in this company with her children.
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- Bliss, Orley Dewight, Reminiscences and diary, 1864 May-1865 Jan., [2-26].
- Captain William S. Warren Company (third ox train), manifests, 1864.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 August 1864, 369.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 17 October 1896, 575-576.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1848-1886, Ledger C, p. 756.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wilson, Stephen Fairchild, Reminiscence, 17-23 (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)