- Birth Date
- 11 November 1859
- Death Date
- 1 January 1968
Hilda was the daughter of Pehr Andersson and Maria Catherina Larsson. In Utah she married John A. Erickson.
Her obituary indicates that at the time of her death, she had been the last surviving pioneer who traveled to Utah before the completion of the transcontinental railroad in 1869.
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Hilda A. Erickson interview, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1966, 19-20.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 22 October 1866, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Utah's Last Original Pioneer Dies At 108," Deseret News, 2 January 1968, B1.