- Birth Date
- 25 January 1815
- Death Date
- 19 August 1866
She is the wife of Lars Christian Jensen. She died en route and left 3 daughters. She came on the ship, Kenilworth in 1866 with her husband, Lars (who died in Omaha) and children: Inger, Maren and Jensine.
- Age at Departure: 52
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 October 1866, 2.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files (CR 376 1), 1850-1887.
- Price, Mary Larsen, Mary Larsen Price Anderson, 2. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)