- Birth Date
- 12 November 1857
- Death Date
- 13 January 1913
Fritz, Severin, and Josephine emigrated to the United States on the Cavour in 1866. They were initially traveling with their mother, Ane Marie Olsen, and sister, Karen Olsen. Sadly, Ane and Karen both died before reaching Wyoming, Nebraska, the outfitting station where the Lowry Company was organized. Because they died prior to 13 August 1866, and are not listed on the company records, Ane and Karen do not have profiles in this database.
Prior to reaching Utah, death struck the small family again. Severin died along the trail.
Fritz and Josephine are listed together in Ledger B of the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company records.
In some records, their surname is listed as "Hansen."
- Age at Departure: 8
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1900 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 October 1866, 8.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts, 1849-1886 Ledger B, p. 434.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.