- Birth Date
- 12 January 1842
- Death Date
- 16 March 1917
Marie Thomsen Petersen
In the Ann Matilda Jensen Smith DUP account her surname is spelled "Peterson". She also went by the name of Pedersen and Thomasen. . She came on the ship, Kenilworth with her husband, Peder and children: Christine Marie, Petrine Antonmine, Joseph Christian and Parley. All indications this person is Marie Thomasen. Parish Register lists her name as such as well as the ship's list.
- Age at Departure: 24
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files (CR 376 1), 1850-1887.
- Smith, Anna Matilda Jensen, [Reminiscences], in Treasures of Pioneer History , 6 vols. [1952-57], 3:125-26.
- Smith, Anna Matilda Jensen, Our Living Pioneer, . (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.