- Birth Date
- 11 December 1850
- Death Date
- 18 November 1941
The Jenson family arrived in New York on 16 July 1866 via the ship Kenilworth. As head of household, only Christian's name is listed on the overland company roster. However, the record shows that he purchased three and a half adult food rations for that portion of the journey, which indicates that the family members who were with him on the ship, continued with him across the plains in the Scott company.
- Age at Departure: 15
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Andrew Jensen journal excerpts in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1896-2001 July, 1866 July-December, 8 October 1866, 2-14.
- Andrew Jenson, Autobiography of Andrew Jenson, Assistant Historian of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1938), 20-26.
- Bezzant, Harriet Charlotte Wright, "Biography of John and Charlotte Smith Wright by Their Daughter, Hattie Wright Bezzant."
- Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866, in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Find a Grave
- Hammer, Mary Lenora Shaw, The Story of the Life of Isaac F. Shaw , 6-14.
- Neilson, Hans C., History of Hans C. Neilson. in Nora Crystal Hall Lund, Biographies Collection, [ca. 1950-1983], reel 2, p. 1
- U. S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925.