- Birth Date
- 30 April 1826
- Death Date
- 12 August 1898
The Jenson family arrived in New York on 16 July 1866 via the ship Kenilworth. As head of household, only Christian's name is listed on the overland company roster. However, the record shows that he purchased three and a half adult food rations for that portion of the journey, which indicates that the family members who were with him on the ship, continued with him across the plains in the Scott company.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- Anthon H. Lund, Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- Bezzant, Harriet Charlotte Wright, "Biography of John and Charlotte Smith Wright by Their Daughter, Hattie Wright Bezzant."
- Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866, in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Neilson, Hans C., History of Hans C. Neilson. in Nora Crystal Hall Lund, Biographies Collection, [ca. 1950-1983], reel 2, p. 1
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret News [Weekly] , 17 Sep. 1898, 448.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 414.