- Birth Date
- 20 November 1799
- Death Date
- 5 March 1888
Anna Thomasdatter Nielsen
Anna was a widow. She came on the ship, Kenilworth with her son, Laurs Larsen Nielsen, but traveled in the Scott Company with her daughter, Ane Swenson, and son-in-law. Her name isn't listed directly on the roster, by her son-in-law's name, it shows he purchased 4 1/2 adult food rations for the journey, which would have been enough for he and his wife, his mother-in-law, and his small children.
- Age at Departure: 66
- Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866, in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Fowers, Laura Swenson, Autobiography of Laura Johanna Swendson Fowers, 1. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 12, 95.