- Birth Date
- 23 December 1804
- Death Date
- 19 June 1880
Abraham, his wife Hannah, daughter Ann and granddaughter Selina came form England in 1866 on the ship American Congress.
The Deseret News record indicates he was traveling with his wife and daughter, but the handwritten record also indicates that his granddaughter Selena was also traveling with them.
- Age at Departure: 61
- Head of Household
- Biography of Thomas Henry White, circa 1912.
- Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.
- “Captain John D. Holladay, receipts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Charles Neal, Life sketch, reel 15, box 21, fd. 9, item 10
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 337.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.