- Birth Date
- 19 December 1794
- Death Date
- 26 June 1887
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Deaths," Deseret Evening News , 6 July 1887, 4.
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 32, in Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Rollins, James H., Sketches from camp journal of Pres. Amasa Lyman's Company [24 July 1848 report], in George Albert Smith, Papers, 1834-1882, box 4, fd. 11.