- Birth Date
- Death Date
- 23 March 1889
He sailed to America in 1843 on the ship Claiborne.
Archibald traveled with Elizabeth Moss. He was re-baptized at Salt Lake City 25 February 1849. At the time of the 1850 Utah census he was living in the household of David and Elizabeth Moss. In a non-contemporary typescript list (Journal History, Supp. after 31 Dec. 1848, 3) he is mistakenly listed as traveling in Brigham Young's company under the name Archibald Moss Bell. Archibald died at Panguitch, Utah.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 25 February 1849.
- Age at Departure: 8
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Campbell, Robert L., [Journal extracts, 30 June-19 Oct. 1848], in Historian's Office, Journal 1844-1997.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 12 August 1848, 1.
- Phinehas Richards, Diary, 1837 April-1871 March, Phinehas Richards papers, 1837-1874 in Richards family collection, 1837-1961.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.