- Birth Date
- 8 January 1826
- Death Date
- 8 September 1902
Mary Ann Guiver
Mary Ann Harvey
Mary Ann was a widow who traveled with six children Rachel, Golden, Elijah, George, William and Kate. They sailed to America in 1866 on the ship Caroline. The family's surname is listed as Giver on the 1870 Utah census.
Her surname is "Bruce" on the death certificate and Find A Grave website.
Her oldest son, Benjamin George Guiver, sailed to America in 1862 and arrived in Utah between 1862 and 1864.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 332.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.