- Birth Date
- 5 March 1794
- Death Date
- 18 April 1872
In some sources Ann's maiden name is listed as "Reed," and as "Read" in others. The Nauvoo temple records show both spellings, as does Black's Membership Records. Further research is needed to determine the correct spelling.
She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 1 November 1848. This record shows her name as "Ann Braddock," as does the inscription on her gravestone. Her obituary shows her name as "Mrs. Ann Braddock Richards."
- Age at Departure: 54
- Willard Richards (Age: 44)
- Susannah Richards (Age: 39)
- Amelia Elizabeth Richards (Age: 23)
- Sarah Richards (Age: 22)
- Jane Richards (Age: 22)
- Nanny Richards (Age: 20)
- Augusta Braddock (Age: 14)
- Heber John Richards (Age: 9)
- Rhoda Ann Jenetta Richards (Age: 4)
- Willard Brigham Richards (Age: 1)
- Joseph Smith Richards (Age: Infant)
- Black, Susan Easton. Membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 1830-1848 (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, [1984-1988]).
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Campbell, Robert L., [Journal extracts, 30 June-19 Oct. 1848], in Historian's Office, Journal 1844-1997.
- "Died," Deseret News [Weekly], 24 April 1872, 164.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 18.
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 178, in Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.
- Salt Lake City Death Records
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.