- Birth Date
- 24 November 1833
- Death Date
- 13 March 1924
Augusta (age 10) crossed the Atlantic from Liverpool to New Orleans on the ship Champion in 1843 with Ann Braddock (age 48), Alfred Braddock (age 19) and Matilda Braddock (age 15). She married William Clayton in Utah in 1850 and was re-baptized 4 May 1851. In 1856 and 1860 she was living in the Salt Lake City 17th Ward. She died at Oakland, Alameda, California but is buried in the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
- Age at Departure: 14
- Ann Richards (Age: 54)
- Willard Richards (Age: 44)
- Susannah Richards (Age: 39)
- Amelia Elizabeth Richards (Age: 23)
- Jane Richards (Age: 22)
- Sarah Richards (Age: 22)
- Nanny Richards (Age: 20)
- Heber John Richards (Age: 9)
- Rhoda Ann Jenetta Richards (Age: 4)
- Willard Brigham Richards (Age: 1)
- Joseph Smith Richards (Age: Infant)
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- California, Death Index, 1905-1939.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Campbell, Robert L., [Journal extracts, 30 June-19 Oct. 1848], in Historian's Office, Journal 1844-1997.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 18.
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 178, in Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Utah Cemetery Inventory