- Birth Date
- 31 July 1849
- Death Date
- 19 August 1866
The company records simply indicate "F. Oliver", wife and 3 children. The names of his wife and children can be found from the ship records. Also, Emily's obituary confirms that the family continued together for the overland portion of the journey.
Elizabeth's death is mentioned in John Shepherd's letter to Brigham Young.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Died en Route
- Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.
- "Demise of Noble Woman, Mrs. Thomas H. White Passes Away Mourned by Many," Deseret Evening News, 22 August 1907, 3.
- "Got in," Deseret News, 3 October 1866, 349.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333.
- Shepherd, John Worlock to Brigham Young, 25 August 1866, "Captain John D. Holladay Accounts," Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church train accounts, 1861-1868.