- Birth Date
- 18 March 1834
- Death Date
- 24 April 1917
William was traveling with wife Sarah and daughter Hannah, and they sailed to America in 1866 on the ship Caroline. Sarah and her daughter are listed on the ship manifest with the surname of "Lake," which was his wife's maiden name.
Others from his father-in-law's family were also traveling in this company.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.
- “Captain John D. Holladay, receipts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.