- Birth Date
- 24 May 1848
- Death Date
- 11 December 1930
Thomas William Charlesworth
Thomas originally emigrated to the Valley in 1848 with his parents (Thomas and Alice Barrow Charlesworth. However, several years later, he again crossed the plains as a teamster for the 1866 Daniel Thompson out-and-back company.
- Age at Departure: Infant
- Age at Departure: 18
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (1), 1866.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (2), 1866,” in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Captain Daniel Thompson's (of Fillmore) Company." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868, Account book 1866 1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 51, in Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.