- Birth Date
- 15 February 1855
- Death Date
- 23 October 1905
Moroni Thornton Myers
Son of Abraham and Sarah Myers. The Myers family emigrated from England by way of the ship General McClellan. Their westward journey then continued as part of the 1864 Rawlins Company.
The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that he was traveling in the same company with his parents.
- Age at Departure: 9
- 1870 Utah Census.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.