- Birth Date
- 6 July 1865
- Death Date
- 25 July 1962
Berhammine Caroline Petersen
Berhimmie Caroline Broown
The Petersen family sailed to America in 1866 on the ship Kenilworth. The ship manifest lists her name as "Brighamine Caroline Pedersen." The Andersen family came on the ship, Kenilworth in 1866. The family consisted of, father, Andrew, mother Caroline and children Hans, Jens, Ane and Brighamine.
Her death certificate shows her name as "Bherhimmie Caroline Petersen Brown," and the inscription on her gravestone shows her given name as "Minnie," as does her obituary. Her obituary aslo states that her family came to Utah in 1866.
- Age at Departure: Infant
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1930 Utah Census.
- Brown, Minnie Petersen, "Journal of Minnie Petersen Brown," in Treasures of Pioneer History , 6 vols. [1952-57], 4:298.
- Find a Grave
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News, 3 October 1866, 350-51.
- "Mrs. Minnie Brown is Dead at 97; Last Original Pioneer of County," Park Record, 2 August 1962, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.