- Birth Date
- 2 July 1842
- Death Date
- 16 August 1866
Robert, his wife Agnes and daughter Mary came from England in 1866 on the ship John Bright.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- "Arrived," Deseret News, 6 September 1866, 317.
- Buys, Celestia Clarissa Bromley, Reminiscences, 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- "Capt. Samuel D. White's Train," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- Find a Grave
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Segments from The Emigration of Richard Litson by Mabel Turpin.