- Birth Date
- 25 December 1838
- Death Date
- 2 December 1916
William, his wife Harriet, children Louisa, Lizzie and William came from England in 1866 on the ship John Bright.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- "Capt. Samuel D. White's Train," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Grant, William, Autobiography and diary, 1882 May-1911 Sept., 16-19.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 301.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.