- Birth Date
- 21 July 1807
- Death Date
- 8 October 1883
John Solomon Fullmer
John initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Willard Richards Company in 1848, as captain of Ten. According to diaries and accounts, the known family members he traveled with are as follows:
Wife, Mary Ann Price, and children, Lavinia Elisabeth, Johanna Price, Ann Adelaide, Chauncey Harvey, and Frances Bates, and John Solomon Jr.
Wife, Olive Amanda Smith, and daughter, Mary Ann
Parents, Peter and Susannah Zerfass
Sister, Desdemona Wadsworth
In 1852, John was called on a mission to England. At the end of his mission, he traveled home with the Milo Andrus Company in 1855, as indicated in Milo Andrus’ communication to Brigham Young 9 September 1855.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Age at Departure: 48
- Andrus, Milo, to Brigham Young, 9 Sept. 1855, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 33, box 23, fd. 18.
- Campbell, Robert L., [Journal extracts, 30 June-19 Oct. 1848], in Historian's Office, Journal 1844-1997.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 19.
- "Names of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 October 1855, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 223.
- Phinehas Richards, Diary, 1837 April-1871 March, Phinehas Richards papers, 1837-1874 in Richards family collection, 1837-1961.
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 83, in Nauvoo City Court Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.