- Birth Date
- 6 February 1839
- Death Date
- 10 July 1889
Charles, his wife Hannah, children William, Joseph and Mary Ann came from England in 1866 on the ship John Bright.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Weber County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Names in Incoming Passenger Trains," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- "Passengers in Capt. Ricks' train, arrived Aug 29/66" In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company, Church Train Accounts. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Fd 17, p.21-24)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 280.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.