- Birth Date
- 8 May 1832
- Death Date
- 29 July 1898
Charles, his wife Elizabeth, daughters Harriet and Edith came from England in 1866 on the ship John Bright.
Death date is confirmed by the burial record.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Names in Incoming Passenger Trains," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- "Passengers in Capt. Ricks' train, arrived Aug 29/66" In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company, Church Train Accounts. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Fd 17, p.21-24)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 280.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.