- Birth Date
- 2 August 1819
- Death Date
- 13 August 1900
Flora Clarinda Johnson
Flora Clarinda Gleason
Flora Clarinda was one of the wives of Benjamin Franklin Johnson. According the Camp of Israel schedule and reports, she and her daughter Huetta (on the report as "Clarinda H. Gleeson") were assigned to the and traveled with Flora's brother-in-law, Joel. As such, she and Huetta are grouped with Joel and his family in the database.
Flora left her husband Benjamin and the company on the trail. She married Abraham Washburn in 1849.
- Age at Departure: 28
- 1850 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- Benjamin F. Johnson, My Life's Review (Independence: Zion's Printing & Publ. Co., 1947), 121-23.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 118, in Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.
- "Two Church Veterans Gone to a Well Deserved Rest," Deseret Evening News , 16 Aug. 1900, 7.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory