- Birth Date
- About 1823
- Death Date
- February 1848
Nathan Thomas Brown
Nathan Thomas was part of the 10th Company of Ten led by Appleton M. Harmon. In the rebaptism record in Salt Lake City 8 August 1847, he gave his name as "Nathan." Other records refer to him as "Thomas." FamilyTree shows his given name as "Nathaniel."
Previous research has been unable to determine his birth, but the best evidence is that he was born about 1823.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Atwood, Millen, Journal 1847, April-July.
- Bullock, Thomas, Journals 1843-1849, vol. 4.
- Clayton, William, Diary, 1847 January-December.
- Egan, Howard, Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878, ed. and comp. William M. Egan  21-105.
- Harmon, Appleton Milo, Diary 1847 April-July.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Kimball, Heber C., Journal, in Papers 1837-1866.
- Lyman, Amasa Mason, Diary, reel 1, vol. 8, 1-26 and 1-10, written by Albert Carrington, in Amasa Mason Lyman, Collection 1832-1877.
- Rockwood, Albert Perry, Diary, 1847 April-July.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of Members.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.