- Birth Date
- 22 March 1835
- Death Date
- 5 January 1901
William Leigh Walters
William, his wife Margaret, children Hannah, Daniel, William, Edward and Sarah came from Wales in 1866 on the ship John Bright.
The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that he was traveling in this company.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "First Immigration Train," Deseret News, 30 August 1866, 309.
- "List of Names in Incoming Passenger Trains," Deseret News, 16 August 1866, 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 295.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.