- Birth Date
- 21 August 1813
- Death Date
- 5 January 1898
Eleanor was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband John Bunn.
Secondary sources and indirect evidence make it difficult to know Eleanor's exact date of birth. Census records indicate that Eleanor was born sometime between 1815 and 1817. However, this is not possible because Eleanor was christened on the 24 August 1813. Also, Eleanor's headstone states that she was born 13 August 1813, while Liberty Ward records state she was born on 21 August 1813. At this time, the data from the ward records will be used.
- Age at Departure: 52
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- Austin, E. N. to Edward Hunter, Mar. 23, 1879, in Incoming correspondence, box 2, fd. 1, in Edward Hunter, Collection.
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Liberty Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3668.
- Norfolk, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1915
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.