- Birth Date
- 6 September 1863
- Death Date
- 23 September 1866
Edwin Francis Clark
Edwin was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under his father John Clark.
It is believed that Edwin Frances went by the nickname Frank in both his mother's (Caroline) journal and in the passenger list. In the Passenger list, Frank was listed as Frank Bush with a girl named Martha Bush. At this time, it is believed that Martha Bush was either a servant or a friend of the Clark family.
More research needed to verify Edwin's dates of birth and death. Dates listed reflect family tradition from Family Tree at FamilySearch.org.
- Age at Departure: 2
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Clark, Caroline Hopkins, Diary, in Utah State Historical Society Cache Valley Chapter, Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956, reel 1, item 10.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.