- Birth Date
- 18 May 1860
- Death Date
- 8 July 1938
Elizabeth Jane Clark
The company passenger list in a newspaper article in the Deseret News (26 September 1866) lists William, his wife, and four children (Elizabeth Jane, Sarah Ann, Emily Rosine, Mary Ellen). However, the company roster in William Chipman's notebook states that William was the head of house of five persons, meaning that one of the family members was incorrectly unaccounted for in the company roster.
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- "Life Sketch of Elizabeth Ovard," American Fork Citizen, 15 July 1938, 5.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- "Passes To Reward After Illness," Pleasant Grove Review, 15 July 1938, 5.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.