- Birth Date
- 12 December 1857
- Death Date
- 13 December 1933
Orson John Clark
Orson was listed as John Jr. in the Deseret News newspaper article titled "Passenger List," dated 26 September 1866. Orson was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under his father John Clark.
Birth date confirmed by Upton Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 8
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- Clark, Caroline Hopkins, Diary, in Utah State Historical Society Cache Valley Chapter, Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956, reel 1, item 10.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Upton Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.