- Birth Date
- 1 January 1852
- Death Date
- 8 April 1904
William Roland Clark
William was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under his father John Clark.
Birth date confirmed in Upton Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 14
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Clark, Caroline Hopkins, Diary, in Utah State Historical Society Cache Valley Chapter, Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956, reel 1, item 10.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- "Father's Was Fourth Death in Family," Salt Lake Tribune, 10 April 1904, 8.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Upton Ward, Record of Members. (CR 375 8 Reel 7274).
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.