- Birth Date
- 17 October 1830
- Death Date
- 4 February 1917
Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward records at the time of his re-baptism 21 May 1867.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 816.
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 311.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 326.
- Somerset, England, Church of England Baptisms, 1813-1914
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.