- Birth Date
- 5 September 1863
- Death Date
- 26 August 1906
Mary Ann Comer
Mary Ann was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her father George Comer.
Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward records at the time of her baptism on 30 August 1873.
- Age at Departure: 2
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- "Mrs. Smuin Dead: Well-Known Woman Succumbs to Heart Failure," Salt Lake Tribune, 27 August 1906, 2.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.