- Birth Date
- 2 March 1831
- Death Date
- 31 July 1898
Jane was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband William Draper.
- Age at Departure: 35
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Mrs. Jane Draper Dead," Davis County Clipper, 5 August 1898, 1.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- New York State Census, 1865
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 312.
- Wiltshire, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1916