- Birth Date
- 6 March 1855
- Death Date
- 18 September 1927
Mary was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her father William Garner.
More research is needed concerning Mary's date of birth as secondary and indirect evidence state and imply that she was born sometime between 1853 and 1856. There is evidence to support that Mary was born on either 6 March 1855 or 6 March 1856.
- Age at Departure: 11
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Clover Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 1319.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- History of Tooele County
- "Mrs. Mary St. Jeor is Dead at Home in Provo," Salt Lake Telegram, 20 September 1927, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 314.
- Utah Death Certificates.