- Birth Date
- 6 March 1810
- Death Date
- 10 April 1889
More research is needed to confirm Jemima's date of birth. In general, indirect evidence indicates that Jemima was born in 1810. Family tradition on Family Tree at FamilySearch.org lists Jemima's date of birth as 6 March 1810. Also, a possible baptism record was found for Jemima in the collection, "England & Wales, Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial Registers," which states that a "Jemima Herbert," was born 6 March 1810. However, more research is needed to tie the two women together. At this time, family tradition from Family Tree will be used.
Jemima was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband Jonathan Isaac.
- Age at Departure: 56
- 1851 Wales Census.
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- "Died," Salt Lake Tribune, 13 April 1889, 4.
- England & Wales, Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial Registers, 1567-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.