- Birth Date
- April 1856
- Death Date
- 1 February 1918
Abraham was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under his mother Mary Jones.
More research is needed to confirm Abraham's date of birth as secondary sources and indirect evidence conflict. Date listed reflects data from Gunnison Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 10
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Gunnison Ward, Record of Members. (CR 375 8, Reel 2697)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 316.
- Utah Death Certificates.