- Birth Date
- 25 September 1836
- Death Date
- 22 November 1902
Ann was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband John Roderick Jones, (John Jones).
Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward records at the time of her re-baptism (8 December 1866).
- Age at Departure: 29
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 317.
- Utah County, Utah Cemetery Index.