- Birth Date
- 5 December 1837
- Death Date
- 14 December 1930
Mark was listed as the head of a group of four persons (three besides himself0 in William Chipman's notebook. However, only two persons beside Mark have been identified (Ellen Bulley, and Henry).
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- "Crashes Kill Two In S.L.," Evening Herald, 15 December 1930, 1.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 317.
- Utah Death Certificates.