- Birth Date
- 21 May 1835
- Death Date
- 2 February 1892
Sarah was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband, John J. Jones.
More research is needed to confirm Sarah's date of birth. At this time, family traditon from Family Tree at FamilySearch.org. will be used. However, Lehi Ward records at the time of Sarah's re-baptism (8 December 1866) state that she was born May 1834.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 316.
- Utah, Utah County, death records, 1898-1966, Utah County, Utah, County Recorder Death register, 1898-1905