- Birth Date
- 11 June 1790
- Death Date
- 22 February 1869
Jane was listed as the head of a group of three persons (two other persons besides herself). However, at this time only one other is known (Eliza Parratt).
Her birth has been variously recorded with different dates, but a temple sealing record giving a date of 1790 may be the most accurate. This confirms her niece Eliza's accounting of Jane's age as 76 when they traveled from England. Eliza mentioned that people in England expressed concern that she would travel at her age ("people said she was crazy to attempt such a journey at her time of life").
- Age at Departure: 76
- Head of Household
- "From Thursday's Daily: Died," Deseret News, 17 March 1869, 4.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 318.
- Rhees, Eliza Parratt, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 23:60.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.